Cleanse your hair with an ACV rinse
An apple cider vinegar rinse is the perfect way to combat itchy scalp and product buildup. Whether straight or curly, the ACV rinse is perfect for all hair types—helping to repair dull, damaged hair. It is also a great way to refresh your scalp in between protective styles like braids or locs and can even help with dandruff relief.
The primary benefits of the ACV rinse include:
- Restoring pH balance of your scalp
- Removing product buildup
- Reducing frizz
- Improving luster
- Softening hair
- Mix 1 part Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar and 5 parts water in a spray bottle or hair applicator. Shake well.
- Section your hair into four groups. Spray mixture into your hair, targeting both the scalp and shaft of the hair. Massage the mixture into your scalp.
- Let the solution sit for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse your scalp with cool water
- Follow up with a deep conditioner