Happy 4th of July weekend, fellow health fanatics! It’s burger time! Here’s a way to make your burger a little healthier. How so, you might be wondering? With Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids.
There are three ways for this grilling upgrade – the easy way or the more gourmet way.
1) You can create your own grains veggie burger mix to your liking
2) Use your favorite brand’s frozen burgers
3) Or use a real meat burger with your favorite mix. The choice is yours.
- Thaw out your burgers and add a salty flavor kick with herbs or spices of your choosing
- Add to grill or frying pan stovetop
- When the burger is almost done and starting to brown squeeze a splash of Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids on each side of your burgers
- Place amino acid burgers on a bun, and add toppings of your choice (lettuce, cheese, onions, tomato, mayo, pickles, etc.)
Invite over your friends and family to celebrate American Independence Day together. Compliment with fun sides and fresh fruit. Enjoy! It’s really that simple.
For more creative recipe ideas to use your Bragg’s products, visit our site site https://bragg.com/blog/. Share your creations with us on socials and tag #iliketoBragg for a chance to be featured!
About the brand:
Why does Bragg’s prioritize creating healthy products for the public? To inspire and educate people of all ages throughout the world to adopt a healthy lifestyle through optimal nutrition, exercise, positive attitudes, and spiritual wellness.
To learn more about our mission and company, please visit https://bragg.com/about/about.html.
Share this article