The Perfect 4th of July Picnic Side: Modern Potato Salad with Bragg’s Nutritional Yeast
We’re taking potato salad to a new level with our Bragg’s Nutritional Yeast. Adding this flavor to a semi-traditional recipe brings a richer, fuller flavor and a grouping of B vitamins (B3, B6, B2, B1, B12). You can feel good about having seconds.
What you’ll need:
- 2 ½ lbs red potatoes
- ¾ cup mayonnaise or veganaise
- 3 tbsp Bragg’s Nutritional Yeast
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Pinch of turmeric
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup diced white onions
- ½ fresh-squeezed lemon
- Wash, peel and dice potatoes into small bite-sized cubes, set aside
- Dice onions into as small of pieces as possible
- To the bowl of potatoes, add: onions, mayonnaise, mustard, nutritional yeast, turmeric, salt and pepper – stir until fully mixed
- Squeeze half a lemon on top and sprinkle with a pinch more salt and pepper, plus nutritional yeast for presentation
This recipe makes about 8 small servings and is a perfect side for any backyard BBQ.
For more creative recipe ideas to use your Bragg’s products, visit our site site https://bragg.com/blog/. Share your creations with us on socials and tag #iliketoBragg for a chance to be featured!
Share this article