Picnic-Perfect Lemonade with Apple Cider Vinegar
If you are a fan of apple cider vinegar, you probably already know that it can lower blood sugar levels, reducing weight, and helps improve heart health.
So how can we utilize this superdrink in a picnic-perfect lemonade recipe? The Bragg’s family loves a good ole’ Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar lemonade. By combining the vinegar with a fresh-squeezed lemon juice and light agave syrup – you’ll take those neighborhood lemonade stand recipes up a notch or 10, plus enjoy a healthier version of the classic.
Here’s the recipe to yield a 2 pint pitcher of this magic mix, with only about 65 calories.
What you’ll need:
- 6-8 lemons (enough for 1 cup of lemon juice)
- 4 tbsp of Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2-4 tbsp of agave or raw honey (to taste)
- 6 cups sparkling water
- Cut lemons in halves, use a hand-press squeezer to press the juice out of all lemons
- In a pitcher, mix together ice, with lemon juice, and slowly stir in apple cider vinegar and agave (add as much or as little to sweeten to your liking)
- Pour in sparkling water
- Top off the rest of your pitcher with ice to keep it cold and refreshing
Also, note that this healthy mixture can be made in advance, and kept to store in the fridge for a week.
For more creative recipe ideas to use your Bragg’s products, visit our site site https://bragg.com/blog/. Share your creations with us on socials and tag #iliketoBragg for a chance to be featured!
Share this article